Friday, October 26, 2007

Pajamas and a Clean Garage

I decided to give my parents a call to see if we could visit today. My dad's white blood cell count is at 0 so we opted to wait until next week just to be safe.

We had a pajama day today and cleaned the garage. One side of the garage has been used for storage since I had a garage sale this summer to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It's due time to have the garage space again for both vehicles, especially since we purchased a new car last night. (Rod's old van gave out.) It'll be nice for him to be able to pull the car into the garage tonight.

As for my dad, he has taken a couple doses of the prescription medicine. When I phoned earlier today I could hear records playing in the background. That's some positive news. Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment