Friday, November 16, 2007

Dad Update 11-16-07

Well, the doctors called my dad and told him he needs to be at the hospital Monday morning for another round of chemotherapy. Although this was not the news we were hoping for, it was expected. Dad's white blood cell counts have been very high and he has noticed a lump growing under his arm once again. He will be in the hospital all week but we know it is necessary. I am grateful that he is still here fighting even if he will not be eating a feast with us on Thanksgiving Day. A lot has been going on with my family. It seems quite overwhelming at times. Still, God does not change. That, in and of itself, is a comfort to me. I know I can place my trust in Him and he will care for all of us.

Thank you for your continued prayers. Please pray for him as he endures this next round of chemo. Pray that infection stays away, that there are no complications and that this will effectively fight off the cancer.

I sincerely thank God for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment