Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dear Friends...

I just finished today's Bible reading from the One-Year Bible. Hebrews 10:23-25 are the verses I'm rereading and thinking on at the moment.

"23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. 24And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. 25Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."

This is what I love about my friends. I want people who inspire me to walk with God. I love to surround myself with people who encourage me and give me ideas as to how I can reflect God's love to others. I don't want to surround myself with people who are complimenting me left and right. I don't need those people who are just going to make me feel better about being me. I need people who will challenge me! I want to grow! Thank you to each of you who do this for me.

So, what are we doing today to encourage one another and to spur one another on toward love and good deeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment