Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Give thanks to Him

To be honest, Thanksgiving this year is not an easy one for me. I need to keep the purpose of the holiday in mind in order to celebrate. Food is a struggle for me so it can't be about the feast. Family will not complete at the celebration so it's hard to say it's about the family. Thankfulness is the constant for this holiday.

I keep saying that we have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. This morning I asked myself why I say that. Then I started to thank God. It was a detailed list. Again, I say we have plenty to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. What are you thanking God for?

“Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” – Psalm 100:4,5

No comments:

Post a Comment