Thursday, November 15, 2007

Seems Appropriate

The lyrics to this song have been going through my head all day. It seems very appropriate that I post them now.

Still I Will Worship You

I know that You are strong
I know You're more than able
to save me from whatever
ever comes my way
I know You are a Healer
I know You can deliver
I know that You can rescue me
but even when I cannot see Your hand
when You move in a way that I would not have planned
still I will worship You
I will worship You in the midnight hour
I will worship You when I'm in the fire
I will worship You when all hope seems gone
I will stand and proclaim that You are my God
I will worship You
I will worship You
I will worship You

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing to me that God can put a song in your heart during this very trying day for you. I'll be praying for you and your family. And I will pray you get some sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete