Thursday, January 24, 2008

These Days

It seems like I spend the majority of my time these days between the bathroom and the sofa. I cannot get enough sleep and the toilet bowl calls my name quite often. I was hopeful that some medication my midwife prescribed would help the situation. Although it has made me somewhat more functional during the day, it has yet to completely stop the nausea. Wishful thinking, I suppose. I am hopeful that come March, I will be productive in my life once again. To those women who endure this for the entire nine months (and more than once), you must be saints!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I've really been out of the loop with family in town in December and the beginning of January and taking a roadtrip for Craig's business trip last week. Thanks for leaving a comment for me today so I could catch up with things in your world. Still praying for your dad and now adding your unborn baby to the list, too!

    ReplyDelete