Thursday, March 20, 2008

Losing my mind

I've been losing my mind for quite some time now. Numerous actions continue to confirm this.

The other day I stood with the refrigerator door open. I was just staring, attempting to figure out what I opened the door for. That's when I remembered... I needed pot holders! I closed the door to the fridge and opened the cabinet just shaking my head.

I do these types of things more and more all the time. Can I just blame it on the fact that I'm preparing for a third child?

2 comments:

  1. well, pregnancy brain can certainly account for some of it.

    you've got alot on your plate right now and your brain is trying to process so much stuff that it's shifts into down mode sometimes.

    I remember once after Jeff got home from the hospital, I found the remote in the frige. had to be me as he was pretty much bedrested for the first month after he got home.

    another time, I found my hairbrush in the fridge - something about the fridge - must be comfort in searching for food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lor, it's good to know I'm not alone. I have yet to leave things in the fridge that shouldn't be there!

    ReplyDelete