Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where'd my mornings go?

I've always been a morning person. I think that I still am. I just wouldn't be categorized as an early riser anymore. Most mornings, I lay in bed drifting in and out of sleep because I just don't want to get out of bed. Possibly, this pregnancy makes it difficult to pop out of bed in the morning. It could be that losing my dad has brought a bit of depression with it adding to my lack of desire to start my day. At some point, I hope I'm able to get back to my morning schedule where I have time by myself. Without my morning, I have no time of day wherein I am productive. It's been proven over and over again that I'm not a night owl. Often, I'm asleep by 9 p.m. (if not earlier). These are just the thoughts going through my mind this morning. It's 7:00 a.m. and I just recently woke up. Most mornings I'd at least have had some quiet time by now. We'll see if this changes after the baby is born (likely it won't until the child sleeps through the night, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment