Thursday, May 1, 2008

Eisenhower Academy

Nikelle has her testing at Eisenhower Academy today. I'm anxious to know where she'll be attending 1st grade in the fall. I want to have as many ducks in a row as I can early. The start of the school year will also be bringing the baby so there will be a lot of adjusting to be made. I'm hoping I'll know something by the beginning of June. I realize, however, that beggars can't be choosers so I'll just have to wait patiently.

Her kindergarten teacher wished her luck yesterday on her test and informed me that she has recommended her to the school. She doesn't see Nikelle having any problems with the testing. Still, there are other factors involved and only about 60 spots available. It'll be fine either way. I'm just ready to know something about the future. At least this part will be over soon.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to Nikelle today - she'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete