Sunday, August 3, 2008

A 2-year-old's Prayer

Rod was putting the girls to bed last night as he usually does. Part of the bedtime routine is to pray before they go to sleep. Just recently, Jaycie has decided to pray a little.

The girls decided to kneel on the floor last night with their hands on the bed. It was Jaycie's turn to pray.

"Thank you that we can go to Ms. Stacy's house tomorrow. Thank you that I can spank Nike's butt!"

WHACK! She then proceeded to smack Nikelle on the rear.

I could not quit laughing when Rod told me about it. I still laugh to the point that tears come to my eyes when I think about it.

Nothing like an open and honest prayer to God!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just had to stop in and meet you -- you're the only other Tristi I've ever met! When I saw your name pop up on my Google Alerts under Tristi, I thought, she needs to be met. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by. nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete