Thursday, September 25, 2008

Got Firewood?

Just thought I'd mention that if there is anyone out there looking to get rid of some firewood or knows of anyone looking to get rid of some firewood, we could use it. My parents' house is heated with woodburning stoves. Dad mentioned at the end of his life that he built the house for a healthy him. He never thought about it becoming a problem...until he got sick. He was always able to find firewood and cut down trees to heat the house for the winter. Now Mom faces the winter in need of wood. We have some but are looking for more. If you have any or know of anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I may be able to get some oak. I know nothing about firewood, but I'm told that oak is a slow burning wood. I'll have to talk to Floyd to get more details.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking. Whatever wood we can get is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete