Thursday, October 30, 2008

All in a name

My cousin, Jody, had a baby last week. She had a baby girl. From what I hear, baby and Mommy are doing well.

They live in Michigan. On average, we see them twice a year. Still, should be fun at family gatherings. Andelise will have a buddy.

My cousin wasn't sharing the name they chose throughout the pregnancy. They knew they would be having a girl. From what I understand, my cousin and her husband had chosen a name from some place they visited quite some time ago.

Oh, yeah...the reason for this post...they named her Analise.

I'm interested in what kind of thoughts went through your head, Jody, when you heard our baby girl's name! Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! Can't wait for Ande to meet Ana!

1 comment:

  1. I love that name! When Ava was born, we couldn't decide between Ava & Analise. So, we didn't name her until the next day. I ended up putting both names into a hat & picking one. Out came "Ava!"

    ReplyDelete