Monday, November 24, 2008

Tack så mycket

Face-to-face. Telephone. Cell phone. Handwritten notes. E-mail. Blogs. And the list goes on. We have so many ways to communicate with one another today. We can get to know people that we never would have been able to meet previously. Although this adds to the busyness of our lives it also can help us keep a deeper level of relationships with those we love.

I have really enjoyed blogging. One of the fun things about blogging is that I can keep in touch with relatives from Rod's side of the family all the way in Sweden! I've been able to form a friendship with a relative I've never even met face-to-face before. (Hej, Agneta!) It does my heart good.

I've learned so much and been able to share so much simply because we have so many options as to how to communicate these days. The challenge is finding the balance in utilizing these tools to benefit our relationships rather than wear them down.

"Thank you, Lord, for so many ways to communicate. Thank you for the way you have strengthened my relationships through these tools and the relationships that have been formed because of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment