Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank You, Lord

These days, I feel like I am coming out of a fog. There are mixed emotions. My mind is cloudy at times but overall, I am beginning to see more clearly. I am able to decipher my emotions. I am okay with being sad at times or the enjoyment involved in recalling different memories. I am gaining self-control in different areas of my life. My relationship with God is deepening as well as my relationships with others. I desire to know more about God and Heaven. I desire to talk to God and hear Him more. I desire to have our friendships grow. I feel as though I am living more with purpose.

Life's been hard. This month has been good. Being intentional in finding something to thank God for on a daily basis has made for a more joyful me and a more peaceful home life. I've always thought of myself as a grateful human being. It will do my heart and life good to continue to find something each day to intentionally thank God for - even when it may be more difficult to find something.

Although my mind has been blurry and my emotions confused, the Son is beginning to shine in my life once again.

"Thank you, Lord, for a season of life which has grown me and continues to grow me. Thank you for your Son and for the patience you have in allowing me to come out of a fog and naturally work through this difficult time in my life. I know there are still many difficult days ahead. I also know you will be there to carry me when I need it, patiently waiting for me to get to the point where I can walk with you again."

No comments:

Post a Comment