Sunday, February 1, 2009

More weird dreams

A couple of nights ago I had another dream. This time, I informed Rod that I heard a noise in the van in the garage. He went to check on it. When he opened the trunk, a guy came out swinging a huge log splitter (axe/sledgehammer type of combination) at him. Rod swung something back at them and they fought for awhile. In my dream, the guy actually hit Rod with this thing and Rod fell to the ground. At this point, I thought the guy was coming towards the garage door which leads into the house. I looked at the girls and went to close the door and lock it. Instead, the guy reached for the garbage can so he could use the garbage bag for Rod. At this point I woke up.

Last night, I woke up on the sofa after falling asleep in front of Monk. I was dreaming that Michelle Obama and I were friends. (We had just seen some desserts on the television that I said I'd take both of. Rod informed me that it was one of Michelle Obama's favorite restaurants.)

Conclusion: falling asleep in front of the T.V. leads to some weird dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment