Friday, March 20, 2009

Joe Kral for Frankfort Township Assessor

If you are a registered voter who will be voting on the Frankfort Township Assessor, this blog post is for you. It has been brought to my attention that there is a write-in candidate running against the current Frankfort Township Assessor. The current Frankfort Township Assessor, in my opinion, needs to be voted out.

I was appalled when I read the following information about the current Frankfort Township Assessor, Paul Ruff: Paul, his wife Ingrid, and their two sons, Mark and Michael, have resided in Frankfort Township for the past 33 years. Paul brings a unique viewpoint to the Township Assessor's Office, based on the following events. In the early 1980's, Paul was incapacitated due to an accident and was wheelchair bound. During his recuperation period, Paul and Ingrid received a property tax bill that included an outrageous increase, which perturbed them immensely. As a result, they appealed their property assessment to the township assessor and then to the Will County Board of Review, to no avail. At the same time several other Will County taxpayers were voicing outrage at their tax bills. The website goes on to talk about how this inspired him to run for office and how he has helped other taxpayers.

How is this appalling you may ask? He then went ahead and proceeded to fabricate information about my parents' homestead to substantially raise their taxes. I could give more details. (If you need them to be better informed in your voting, let me know.)

Bottom line is this: I firmly believe in voting out the current Frankfort Township Assessor. Please vote Joe Kral as a write-in candidate for Frankfort Township Assessor. Write in "Joe Kral" for Frankfort Township Assessor and darken the oval.

Article 1

Article 2

Article 3

And how sad is it that people cannot speak out against Paul Ruff without fear of having their assessment raised higher? It's sad and I for one wish I lived in Frankfort Township to cast my own personal vote against him.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your support.

    May I link this blog to www.Joekral.com?

    Joe Kral
    Josephkral@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Kral,

    Thanks for asking. You're more than welcome to.

    Best wishes,
    Tristi Carlson

    ReplyDelete