Monday, March 30, 2009

March 31st - Red Letter Day

Tomorrow, I plan to participate in Red Letter Day.

The plan is simple: On March 31, mail an empty red envelope to:

President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20500

On the outside of the envelope, write:

“This envelope represents one child who died in abortion. It is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world. Responsibility begins with conception.”

For more information you can go here.

2 comments:

  1. I mailed my red envelope, but when I saw your blog I realized: I haven't prayed that the Holy Spirit will touch the heart of our President."Except the Lord build the house,they labor in vain who build it." May God humble me to pray for those in power in our land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great point and good reminder. thanks.

    ReplyDelete