Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful for these moments 11-7-09

Yesterday we spent some time attempting to teach Nikelle how to ride her bike. I have a feeling that this is going to be a long process. I went up and down our street with her one time and was overly frustrated right off the bat. Rod did much better on his turn with her. How exactly does one person teach another how to balance? I really don't have any idea. I just gave her the best instructions I could and attempted to encourage her. Prayed and breathed.

This morning we had a family picture taken and then spent some time walking around the mall. Pictures went well. I was fairly pleased and it was just nice to spend the time together as a family.

Zing Zang Zoom! was this afternoon as we experienced The Greatest Show on Earth. We bought circus tickets for Jaycie's birthday for our family to enjoy. My mom stayed at the house with the baby. It was so fun to watch the girls enjoy the Circus and just spend time with them where we weren't outnumbered.

Thank you, God, for family moments. I often overlook them and forget to be intentional about scheduling them in. There are few greater joys in life than the moments I share with my husband and my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment