Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Questions in my Head today

Does the wise fiscal choice of eating leftover pizza and breadsticks for breakfast balance out the poor nutritional choice I just made?

Is it terrible that I allow my 4-year-old to sleep past 9am in the morning just because I am enjoying the sanity created by having only one child making demands of me?

Does my 18-month-old’s action of throwing her Cheerios all over the floor express her desire to have the floor be her plate or does she just prefer to leave them there for easy snacking access later in the day?

Why is it that my mind waits until the moment I finally motivate myself to get showered so I can run some errands and do something with my day to remember that I have the baby’s car seat disassembled because I had to clean up vomit yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment