Monday, April 19, 2010

God is my EVERYTHING?

As I look at my blog, I think to myself, "Really? It's been over a week since you had anything to write about? How can a person think they are passionate about writing when they never even take the time to do it?" Then I stop and look back over my week and realize God is working to change me. When change is occurring, that takes time and thought and can be utterly exhausting!

God is working to change me from the inside out. He's working to change my eating habits. He's working to change the way I handle anger. He's working on my priorities. He's working on my relationships. He's working on me. I am so grateful that I have a God who believes in me and offers me grace and carries me through each day.

I've always said God is my everything. My current challenge is this: "Am I living it?" "Does my life say that God is my EVERYTHING?" Actions speak louder than words.

Sometimes a person has to take time to listen before they actually have something worth saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment