Thursday, October 7, 2010

Forget it follow up

I went downstairs to face the smelly (possibly rust stained) laundry sitting in my washer. What I found made me fall in love with my husband all over again: piles of folded laundry and an empty washing machine!!! I do not believe that my love language is acts of service but this one starts my day off just right. Sometimes we stress because we are unwilling to face the problem. I did not want to put my focus on the laundry and truly was dreading what the consequences would be of my procrastination. Tackling the problem was a reminder of one of my many blessings.

And yes, mom, I did call him to tell him how much I appreciate him and love him.

3 comments:

  1. That is great that your morning turned around like that :-) I feel for you- I think we are having the same week. I'll be praying for you that it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry things have been a little stressful lately. One thing I dread doing is putting the clean dishes away from the dishwasher. I love when I wake up or come home and my husband has already done it. I don't think they understand sometimes how much just that little task they did means to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely LOVE to wake up and find my wet nasty laundry all folded up for me. I have to admit that I am one to leave the laundry in the washing machine for a few days too :) I just add an extra sheet of fabric softener in the dryer. You have a wonderful husband! Ness

    ReplyDelete