Thursday, October 7, 2010

Forget it

I have had no idea what day it is any day this week.

I lost my debit card. (My mom found it in my van.)

I've had a few emotional and mental breakdowns this week.

Exercise is foreign to me.

Healthy eating has been far from my mind.

Every moring, I wonder who was in my house messing it up during the night.

There has been a load of laundry sitting in my washer for two days now.

Whites - I hope the clothes aren't ruined.

5-year-olds are coming to celebrate my daughter's birthday next week.

I am not prepared.

I can't seem to learn the word "no".

I'm very angry... mainly at myself.

I told my daughter to "shut up" yesterday.

Stellar moment.

The hardest thing in life sometimes is simply to forgive myself.

I am attempting to live in light of grace despite my blaring failures.

"I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us." - Philippians 3:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment