Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful Tidbits 11-15

My brain just doesn't function the way it should. After going to lunch with a friend, I decided to shop at Strack and Van Til because I was nearby. I made my purchases (even stayed with my list and used coupons) only to come home, put the groceries away, go on with my day and get home tonight around 8pm to realize I didn't bring home the 4lbs of grapes I purchased. (When my groceries were bag two bags were put in the baby seat area and the bag of grapes was put in the main part. I stupidly didn't check the entire cart before I left.)

Today I am thankful for Strack and Van Til and whoever turned in the grapes they found in the shopping cart. When I called, they assured me that I could come in and they would let me get more grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment