Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful Tidbits: Support System 11-30

"You are only as good as the people you surround yourself with." The quote goes something like that, doesn't it? I'm thankful to have a marriage that has lasted over 14 years so far. I am thankful to have three beautiful children who people don't mind being around. I'm thankful for my God, my family, my church and my friends.

I used to think I knew what it took to have a good marriage. Then I got married. I used to think I knew how to be the best parent. Until I had kids. I always know how to do things better than everyone else until I start walking down that path. The truth is, I don't know how to do anything. The wonderful ideas I come up with more often than not originate someplace else. I am thankful for my support system. Without God, family, friends and community, I would be lost.

It is because I always have someone walking with me that I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment