Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Social Network Christmas

This was played at church this morning. I loved the way it was told in today's Facebook fashion. The Christmas story has really grabbed a hold of my heart this year once again. Mainly, the way Mary and Joseph were judged and shunned and the fact that if I were there in that day, I probably would have been in the group judging and shunning them. Which is sad. God does not always work the way we believe he should. As my Pastor stated this morning, "The God whose mind and hands created the earth came to earth with the mind and hands of a human baby." Truly amazing. And He did it out of His love for you and me. Take a minute to hear the Christmas story in a new way.

1 comment:

  1. This thing really grabbed me. Made it all even more real. I suspect both of them would have been "unfriended" by many!

    ReplyDelete