Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Tears in His Bottle

Home videos and reminiscing through family photos have a way of reminding me of the way…

…I miss his voice.
…I miss his sarcasm.
…I miss his laugh.
…I miss the times he would take time for fun.
…I miss his comfort during times of pain.
…I miss his presence.
…I just miss him.

(Brookfield Zoo 1978)


"The Lord cares deeply when His loved ones die." ~ Psalm 116:15 (NLT)

(Grandkids weekend 2006)


"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." ~ Psalm 56:8 (NLT)


"When we all get to heaven, What a day of rejoicing that will be! When we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout the victory!" My daughter, Andelise, (2-years-old) sings these lyrics and informs me that it is "Gaga's song". She is the only one that I don't have any pictures of with my dad because he had already gone to heaven. It makes me smile to think about heaven all the while tugging at my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment