Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Constant

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever." - Hebrews 13:8

I don’t like change. My life is constantly changing. Therefore, I do not adjust well. Constantly, I find myself scrambling to figure out how to get through the day. There is no consistency of a routine. Wrench after wrench is thrown my way. I’m left at a loss.

Today’s devotion on youversion.com reminded me that while my circumstances may constantly be changing, my God remains the same. I need to learn to anchor myself in God. When I feel lonely: He will never leave me or forsake me. When I feel unloved: He made the ultimate sacrifice for me. When I feel lost: He is the way, truth and life. I need to feed on truth and get past the lies.

What lies do you believe today? Join me in seeking His truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment