Friday, December 23, 2011

Teacher Gifts


When I saw these on All Things Heart and Home (she got the idea from Craft Rookie), I knew this was what I wanted to do for teacher gifts. (You can find the recipe by clicking on the better picture of the reindeer pop on their sites.) Sure, a gift card would probably be more useful but the purpose behind the gift is to say thank you. I thought these little guys did the job well. We simply wrapped them in sandwich bags and attached a little card that said "You are a deer. Thank you for being part of my life." The girls signed them and we had tasty little thank yous.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable gifts Tristi!

    Merry Christmas my friend! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was by far one of the coolest gifts I have ever seen. When I got home from church last week with it, I immediately took a picture of it so I could send it to my sister as an idea she could use-yes, I stole it from you- but I gave you credit ;-)

    Thank you so much for it- it's too cute to eat- even though Noah has been dying to try it.

    ReplyDelete